Saturday, February 18, 2017


I welcome you to my blog and trust it will always be a blessing to you. I pray that you will receive so much blessing that you will come back for more. It is my intent to post a new installment once a week, on Thursday. Please check back often.

I heard a prophetic word recently that said God is taking the lid off of His people's finances. That is a good word, if you are one of His people and if you have positioned yourself through faith and obedience to be in line for the good side of this word.  It could be bad for you if you are walking in disobedience and unbelief. Having the lid off of your finances can allow for blessings to be poured in or out! Remember that God's Word has already said that the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous! Just make sure you are on the positive side of the predicted and long awaited transfer of wealth!
Blessings!
Ronny Thomason


No comments:

Post a Comment