Friday, April 3, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLEE!

My Grand Daughter is now 12 years old as of  April 2nd.  She is a wonderful young lady who loves Jesus, Family, Horses, Dogs, Cats etc. The most wonderful thing is that she loves me! She found her way into my heart the day she was born and has grown up there. I am very pleased with the person she became.. I am also proud of Aaron and Stephanie for the job they are doing with both Ethan and Marlee. I am so excited about the next 10 years of their lives. I know they are going to make some good, wise decisions and they have the boldness to go for the destiny God has placed before them.
Marlee's birth came at a time in my life when I needed a forward outlook. Something happened in me to cause me to want to live a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment